When you join Edinburgh Innovations, you join a diverse team of professionals who help explore opportunities, build ideas and deliver results. At Edinburgh Innovations, you will create an impact. Explore our vacancies to start your career at EI.
Reference 050488 | Closing Date 06 December 2019
Edinburgh Innovations seeks an Investment Analyst to support the Fund Manager and Investment Executive in the day to day management of Old College Capital (OCC) and Edinburgh Technology Fund (ETF). Old College Capital (OCC) is a Scottish Limited Partnership (SLP) and the in-house venture capital investment fund of the University of Edinburgh (UoE).
The post holder will have responsibility for supporting the overall development and execution of transactions for both funds, whilst taking the lead on internal recordkeeping, analysis and reporting for ETF.
Main responsibilities include:
- Researching and evaluating investment propositions, including industry, market sizing and competitor analysis.
- Assist in executing investment transactions
- Internal record keeping, analysis and reporting for the ETF portfolio.
- Engaging with ETF portfolio companies as the lead point of contact.
- Support the development of OCC, ETF and Edinburgh Innovation’s investment activity.
Informal enquiries can be directed to Simon Durrant Simon.Durrant@ei.ed.ac.uk